Windows 7 provides regular updates so that bugs are fixed and security vulnerabilities are patched. Updates help keep your computing experience safe and enjoyable. This wikiHow will show you the steps to manually check for available updates in Windows 7.
Read full content : windows 7 updates, how to do it manually
1. Open the Start menu. This can be achieved by clicking the multicolored Windows 7 Start orb at the bottom-left of your screen.
2. Click Control Panel on the right column of Start.
3. Go to System and Security. Click on the green header.
4. Open Windows Update. Choose Windows Update from the middle of the list.
5. Check for updates. Click the Check for updates button on the main screen.
6. If you don't see the button, click the "Check for updates" link in the left pane. It's towards the top.